Regular gynecologic care is an important part of medical care for eery woman. When you choose Novant Health Kannapolis Family Medicine for your primary care, you can have gynecologic care completed at the same time as your primary care appointments.
Annual gynecologic care includes:
- A Pap smear to check for abnormal cervical cells that could lead to cancer.
- A pelvic exam to check for lumps or other abnormalities.
- A breast exam to check for lumps or other abnormalities.
- An opportunity to discuss birth control options.
- An opportunity to discuss testing for sexually transmitted infections.
Should you become pregnant, Dr. Matthew Harrison provides complete obstetric care, including labor and delivery services. You can rely on Novant Health Kannapolis Family Medicine for your prenatal care, as well as care for your new addition!
We also offer care related to menopause and hormonal changes.